Friday, December 01, 2006

Lake Malawi

We went to the lake last Saturday. Really idyllic.



Elvin and Albert enjoyed the warm water

And so did I

(yes, I am swimming wearing a cap - the sun was burning beyond imagination - I didnt dare take the cap off for a second)

It was a refreshment that restored my soul. It was absolutely lovely. The water was warm and nice. The waves washed silently over us. I have no words to describe how lovely it was.

(and yes, I did of course forget my bikini at home, so I swam in white underwear, covered by this kanga)

Chris was the biggest swimmer of us all, but since he is the photographer, there is no picture of him, unfortunately. You should have seen Albert's face and heard his rejoice when Chris entered the water. And you should have seen Chris - the proudest dad on this earth. Albert was not scared of the water at all, but wanted to jump in and swim, and enjoyed the waves washing over him.

No comments: